Monday, July 9, 2012

Inviting Disney Characters


I came across this the other day while I was on Pinterest, and I thought it was an absolutely adorable idea. Growing up watching Disney Princess movies and other various Disney related shows, it would be an understatement to say that I was and still am a huge Walt Disney fan. Something about each princess finding their Prince Charming and all those catchy songs sold me on the collection early on. Therefore when I came across this I found it to be a great idea and I just had to share with the other Disney fans out there!

Apparently, if you send Mickey and Minnie and/or Cinderella and Prince Charming a wedding invitation they will each send back their own response.

Mickey and Minnie send back an autographed photo and a “just married” button.


Cinderella and Prince Charming send back an autographed congratulatory certificate.


Here are their addresses if there are any readers who are interested J

Mickey and Minnie Mouse
The Walt Disney Company
500 South Buena Vista Street
Burbank, California
91521

AND

Cinderella and Prince Charming
P.O. Box 1000
Lake Buena Vista, Florida
32830

What do you guys think of this? Would you send these classic Disney figures a wedding invitation?

xox Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment