Sunday, June 16, 2013

Fathers Day Special

Father’s Day Special


Anything for his precious daughter.



Only a dad could pull it off.



Walking down the aisle together proud and confidently.



Grandfathers kissing the brides cheeks.



Thank you for helping me through life and being there on my special day.



Always holding onto each other through thick and thin.



Laughing throughout the magical night.



Here is a brilliant and sweet way to include a special message to your father through the use of a tie or handkerchief.


Give these music videos a play and reminisce, it’s okay if you cry ;)

Daddy Dance With Me – Krystal Keith



 Just Fishing – Trace Adkins



 Because You Loved Me – Celine Dion



 Butterfly Kisses – Bob Carlisle



 I Loved Her First – Heartland




I wish a very Happy Father’s Day out there to all the dads, stepdads, grandfathers, great grandfathers and to the ones who cannot be here to celebrate, let us remember them with the eternal love. I hope you all have a wonderful day with the one’s you love and love you.

PS – I love you dad!

Xoxo,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment